Adventures 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventures 1

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:52 pm

Due to the help of a very dear person that did not want to be named I am now able to present to you an as detailed guide as for the other adventures


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 1

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:52 pm

Ride the Short Bus using the bus pass that you got from Duncan for completing the Intro Adventure.


You step off the bus and are immediately overwhelmed with the sites and sounds of this new city. Cars are buzzing past at breakneck speeds, peoples are chattering on their cell phones, and everywhere something is going on. You look up to see a sign that reads "Welcome to Second City!". You desperately want to go out and see the city for yourself but you have no idea where you are going. A map or something would help...

> Mug someone for their City Map (5T)
> This place is scary. Time to go home.

You manage to mug an old lady for her City Map.

You get the City Map


go back to the 2nd city map and answer the phone



> Score!

You pick up the
phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Voice: It doesn’t matter who this is. I know you, **********. Listen, I would like to make a little deal with you. You know, you scratch your back I’ll scratch mine. Or something like that. What do you say?

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Voice: *sigh* Lets just say I'm an old enemy... I mean friend! Listen, this is what I need you to do. I need you to head down to the playground and visit the sandbox. There should be a little kid playing in the sand. Simply ask him "Is the sand dry today?". Just like that. That’s the code. After that, he will offer you his pail of sand for about $1000. Buy the pail of sand, and we will talk later.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

There is a click and the phone goes dead. Who was that?

> Back to the city


Withdraw $1,000 from your piggy bank then go to the playground


Just as expected, there is a small boy playing with a shovel and a bucket in the sandbox. You approach him and notice that he has tattoos all over his forearms. Strange…

**********: Hey little guy! How are you today?

Tattooed Kid
: Cut the formalities and get to it. What do you want?

You stall, and try to think about what the secret code is.

Type in the following: Is the sand dry today?


Tattooed Kid: The sand is dry and the cost of a nice full pail is $1000.

> Pay the kid

Tattooed Kid: Alright. Be careful with that pail, the cops are looking for it. I'm gonna go find some sucker to buy me booze from the liquor store. Seeya round.

You get a pail filled with sand!

You have just completed the first payphone adventure! In about 24 hours you will receive another phone call, and the next adventure will begin.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 2

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:52 pm

Go pick up the phone


You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Voice: Is that all you can say? Look, I've got another job for you.

**********
: Job? I thought I was doing this for fun...

Voice: Yeah. Save it. Remember that pail you picked up yesterday? I need it delivered to someone. Go to City Hall and find the Kitchen Window. Tap three times and someone will open the window. Give them the pail.

**********
: Got it.

Voice: Alright. Don't screw up!!!

The mysterious caller slams the phone down and you are left holding a silent receiver.


Go to the City Hall and knock on some windows. I'm not sure if this is the same for everyone but just have a look at what the results are

Window 1: -5 life
Window 2: nothing
Window 3: nothing
Window 4: kitchen
Window 5: nothing
Window 6: -10 life
Window 7: nothing
Window 8: nothing
Window 9: nothing
Window 10: $20
Window 11: nothing
Window 12: nothing



You sneak up to Window #4 and tap on the window three times.

The window opens and dozens of delicious smells all come tumbling out. This must be the Kitchen. You look up and almost fall back when you see the Mayor himself peering down at you!

Mayor: You have the pail?

You hand over the pail.

The Mayor digs his knuckles into the sand and pulls out a small slip of paper...

Mayor: ...I don't know why he insists on giving me his report cards so covertly. Let's see... C in Math... D in History... Oh, sorry. Hey, while you're here, would you mind taking this for me? Don't open it. You'll get a phone call tomorrow telling you what to do with it.

He hands you an envelope and closes the window

> Back to front


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 3

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:53 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Voice: Still haven't figured it out eh? You're either really thick or I'm just truly brilliant. But, I digress. You wish to know my true identity?

**********
: Okay.

Voice: I am...(dramatic pause) The Boss!!!

**********
: wooooooooow.

The Boss: Yeah, that's right. Now listen up. Take that envelope you got to the Liquor Store and hand it to the owner. Say nothing. He will reward you for your services.

> Back to the city


Go to the liquor store


You walk into the liquor and slide the envelope over the counter to Rick. He opens the envelope, and after quickly browsing the letter, looks up at you nervously.

Rick Astley: Ah! Uh... look, I don't want to let The Boss down! Take this paper bag. Inside we both know what's going on. We know the game and we're gonna play it.

You grab the paper bag from Rick. It's heavy.

Rick Astley: You know the rules and so do I! You didn't get this from any other guy.

Rick's gyrating hips make you sort of nervous, so you take the bag and leave the store. You examine it and find a wad of cash! $2,500 to be exact! While you're hanging around outside counting your money you see a dirty looking guy run into the liquor store. A moment later you hear a gunshot and then you see the same guy bolt out of the liquor store! Oh crap!

> Head back inside and check out the scene

You walk into the liquor store and jaunt up to the counter.

**********: Hey Rick. How's it going?

Rick Astley: Agghh! He's back!... Oh wait... Never gonna tell a lie. Not so good.

**********: What happened?

Rick Astley: Some drunk came in here and stole a bottle of Homeless Hennesy and my liquor license. I can't sell booze without that! How am I gonna make rent?

**********: I saw the guy running off. Any idea where he might've been going?

Rick hands you a small piece of paper. It looks like a receipt for a train ticket.

Rick Astley: I... found this... he must be... long gone by now...

Rick bursts into a sobbing fit.

**********: Don't worry Rick, i'll find whoever took your license.


Go to the Train Station


As you arrive at the train station you notice a bunch of cops standing around near an overturned trash bin. Your curiosity is piqued so you walk up and ask what happened.

Cop: Just some drunk knocking stuff over and causing a ruckus while trying to catch a moving train. We found an empty bottle of Homeless Hennesy in his bag.

**********: Homeless Hennesy? Err... Did you find anything else?

Cop: Nope. Why?

**********: No reason.

Cop: Anyway, we hauled him off to the slammer already, so everything is okay.

**********: Good work officers.


Go to The Big House in the Main City on the West side.


You saunter into the jail and up to the cop at the front desk.

**********: I'm looking for the drunk they busted over at the train station.

You're led to the visiting room and sat down across from a drunk guy with a scraggly beard.

**********: It was you who robbed the liquor store, wasn't it?

Drunk: What'ssss it to you?

**********: There are people out there who can't buy booze because you stole Rick's liquor license. You're gonna sober up the entirety of Second City!

Drunk: Oh Gode- What halfff I done?

**********: Why'd you steal his license anyway?

Drunk: How shoould I know. I'm jusssst a drunk... well, -hiccup- I kin take ya to it if you post muh bail.

**********: How much is it?

Drunk: $2,500 big ones-hiccup-

> Pay up
> Screw it

You post bail for the drunk and lead him out of the jail.

**********: Alright, where is it?

Drunk: I hid the cassssh at the -hiccup- playground. Howssabout we go over there together?


Go to the playground


You enter the playground with the Drunk trailing behind you.

**********: Alright, where'd you hide it?

Drunk: Ish behind uh slide -hiccup-.

You head over to the slide and begin digging. After a minute you find a plaque with Rick's liquor license attached. You rub all the dirt off it and turn around to find the drunk gone.

Oh well, better get this license back to the liquor store.


Go to the Liquor Store


As you enter the liquor store Rick lifts his head off the counter.

Rick Astley: Sorry... we're closed... I can't sell any booze without a license... Oh, it's you. Any luck?

You pull out the liquor license and hand it over to Rick.

Rick Astley: Oh Oh! I'm so grateful! I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling! Gotta make you understand.

**********: Errr, that's okay Rick. How about a reward instead?

Rick digs around under the counter a bit, and reemerges with two bottles.

Rick Astley: This is all I have to give. Don't get these bottles mixed up now!



You get the Ruiner's Rum

You get the Rat Poison


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 4

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:53 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Is this The Boss?

Voice: Boss? No. **********, it's me, your Uncle Dilbo!

You don't remember ever having an uncle but you decide to play along.

**********: Hi Uncle Dilbo!

Dilbo: **********, I'm getting up in my years and I'm... I'm going to be taking one last journey. There will be a going away party at the park. I want you to be there.

Never one to pass up a free party invite, you agree to attend.

Dilbo: Excellent! I'll see you there.

-click-


Go to the park


On the outskirts of the park you come across a homeless fellow (sometimes known as a hobo) sitting behind a blanket full of random knick knacks. Nearby you spot what look like... Winged... Rats. They're all walking around, grooving oddly with their necks.

Hobo: Flea Market. See anything you like?

> Check out the Flea Market
> Ignore him and continue on
> Try and catch a winged rat (2T)

As you step into the park you see a huge crowd of... little people. Hobo midgets to be exact. They're all drinking extremely cheap beer and some of them are dancing and singing. You see a few rambunctious hobo midgets sneaking something from a nearby box tent.

Suddenly, there is an explosion overhead as a huge flaming rat sores straight towards the crowd! You and all the other midgets duck to the ground and gasp as the flaming rat nearly singes the collective scalps of all the attendees. The rat explodes and fills the sky with a colorful fireworks display and the midgets erupt in applause and raucous whooping.

Just then a normal sized hobo with a tattered wizard hat storms past you and grabs the two rambunctious midgets by the ear and begins to reprimand them and insult their lineage.

You're about to leave the park a little freaked out when an especially stubby looking midget jumps on top of a park bench. The midgets around you start shushing each other. You overhear someone saying that Dilbo is about to give a speech.


> Stay for the speech


Dilbo: Today is my birthday! I have called you all here for a purpose! I'm not the only one for whom we celebrate, for it is also my niece, **********'s birthday today.

Dilbo beams in your direction and you shrug your shoulders as a couple of midgets eye you suspiciously.

Dilbo: It also the day that ********** comes into her inheritance. I've left everything to you my girl! The box, the food scraps, the debt, and most of all...

Just then Dilbo reaches behind his back for something...

Dilbo: My preciouuusssssss...

In the blink of an eye Dilbo pulls out a shiny golden beer can and chugs it greedily. His face immediately turns red and his eyes roll back. He begins to stumble and mumble drunkenly.

Dilbo: Don' eefen know why I threwwww this 'thtupid party. Don' like lessen half of you anyhow...

Like magic everybody in the crowd immediately begins to act like Dilbo has vanished. He stumbles and falls off the bench, but nobody moves forward to help him.

Dilbo: Screw this Ima go'in home...

Dilbo stumbles off toward the train station while the party continues without him.


Go to the Train Station


As you near the train station you accidentally kick an envelope lying on the ground. You pick it up and read the writing on the front.

For immediate delivery to bowling alley clerk. VERY IMPORTANT!!!

You hold it up to the light, but don't see any cash inside, so you stuff it in your unusually large backpack.


> Continue on towards the train station

The train station appears to be shut down. Every once in a while a train rolls by, but they never stop. Some hobos loiter about near the tracks.

You spot a bunch of cardboard boxes around the side of the station.

> Investigate the boxes


Once again I am not sure if this is the same for everyone so you'll just have to experiment

#1 = apple
#2 = nothing
#3 = $50
#4 = empty
#5 = drunk hobo
#6 = empty
#7 = empty
#8 = nested boxes with a tiny hobo in the last one
#9 = -20 life
#10 = rats eating pizza
#11 =
#12 = Drunk hobo


You sneak up to Box #11.

You peer inside the cardboard box. You're beginning to note how spacious it is when suddenly an arm reaches out and pulls you inside. You look up and recognize the face of The Wizard from Dilbo's birthday party.

The Wizard: You should keep a lower profile. It is no longer safe around here. He is seeking it...

**********: Where is Uncle Dilbo?

The Wizard: Dilbo has gone, and he left everything to you. Unfortunately, I just ate the last of his pizza, so there's not much left... except this.

The Wizard points to a beer can sitting on a nearby table. You pick it up and read the label as you turn it around in your hands.

**********: One beer to rule them all... 200 proof. Not bad.

The Wizard: You must take this beer and watch over it. Guard it with your life and DO NOT drink of it. I cannot explain fully right now. I will call you tomorrow and we can meet somewhere. Hopefully I shall have more answers for you by then...

The Wizard takes off and leaves you clutching the beer can. You stuff it inside your unusually large backpack and wonder what to do next.


Go to the bowling alley. Theoretically the day already ended but the following steps will really make your life easier later on.

> Sign up for a game
> Talk to the Clerk at the front counter
> Head into the Restroom


You walk into the bowling alley and slide the envelope over the front desk to the Clerk. He eyes you suspiciously.

Clerk: What is this?

**********: Just open the envelope.

Clerk: Sorry buddy, I don't open envelopes.

He shoves the envelope back over the counter to you. Looks like this guy is gonna be a tough nut to crack.

> Challenge him to an armwrestling match (5T) I guess you could also do this if you are strong enough
> Try and talk him into opening it (3T)
> Open it for him
> Ask about the bathroom
> Forget the clerk


You decide to try and convince the Clerk to open the envelope.

You spin a tale of sorrow surrounding a bowling champion who couldn't make it to the final match of his tournament because he wouldn't open the envelope containing the directions. By the end of the story The Clerk is nearly in tears.

Clerk: Awe shucks. I guess I'll open your letter.

The Clerk opens the envelope, takes out the letter, and reads it quietly. He sighs and pulls something out to hand to you.

Clerk: The number's inside this address book. Call it and you'll get your money.

You get the Address Book

Clerk: Now you know why I don't like opening envelopes. Tell the Boss I don't want any more dealings after this okay.

The Clerk turns around and goes back to work.

> Ask about the bathroom This option is actually needed in a later adventure, but for now it won't help you.
> Forget the clerk


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 5

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:53 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Is this The Wizard?

Voice: No, but I am a friend. You must meet me at the nightclub. Your life is in danger.

**********: Danger?

Voice: I cannot explain now. I will be waiting.

-click-


Go to the nightclub


You try and walk straight into the nightclub, but a bouncer stops you in your path.

Bouncer: Get in line pal.

**********: Step aside oaf. I've got business inside. I'm uh... very important.

Bouncer: Give me one good reason to believe you.

> Beat the tar out of him (5T)
> Try and give him a good reason (3T) Might also work, I can't remember... sorry


Bouncer is defeated


You crush the bouncer easily. He stares up at you from the bloodied pavement, and says "Alright. Go ahead on in."

You step into the nightclub, invigorated by your success.


Now to find that mysterious voice guy...

> Take a look around the place...

The bouncer eyes you for a moment as you step up to the club entrance.

Bouncer: Ah. You. Go ahead on in.

> Head over to the bar
> Join the crowd on the dance floor (2T)


Buy drinks (follow the clues) until you are told he’s sitting at a table. Drink the One Beer. Go sit at a table.


You stumble towards the corner table and people move quickly out of your path as the extreme scent of alcohol emanates from your body in a wide radius.

You sit down and start yelling unintelligibly and cursing at nobody in particular. That's when you see him. A man in a yellow cloak peering out at you from the opposite side of the room. He watches you intently, obviously curious about your extreme level of drunkeness.

**********: Sssshcrew you mys'erioussh yellow guy starin' at peoples from acrossh uh room. 'S rude! Ima have me some more uh drink. See whad you thinga that ya creepy bashtard!

You pull The One Beer from your backpack and are about to take a sip when the Guy in the Yellow cloak runs over and grabs you by the arm and leads you towards a back room.

Mysterious Guy: You draw far too much attention to yourself.


> Kick him in the leg!
> Assault him with profanity!
> Go quietly

You move along passively to the back room with the Mysterious yellow figure.

Mysterious Guy: Good, you've calmed a bit. You have no need to fear, I am not your enemy.

**********: Who ar' you?

The figure tosses his cloak aside.

Mysterious Guy: They call me Milo Yellow. I am a friend of Fred Savage the Gray, whom you may know as The Wizard.

**********: W'here ish Fred uh gray?

Milo: I don't know, but that is not important right now. Your actions have drawn great attention to yourself. And I can smell the booze on you from a mile away. No doubt The Boss will have sent his Thugs after you. He desires that beer.

**********: muh beer...

Milo: Look, just lay low for the night. I'll call you tomorrow after you've sobered up a bit. Do NOT drink anymore of that beer. We must figure out how to destroy it...

With that Milo disappears and leaves you drunk and alone.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 6

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:53 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Milo: Milo here. I've seen it with my own eyes! The Boss' thugs prowl the afternoon in search of The One Beer. We must take it somewhere safe.

**********: Am I still in mortal peril?

Milo: More than ever! Wait for me at the playground. I'll be there soon.

-click-


Drink the One Beer then go to the Playground


You stumble drunkenly onto the playground. Some kids see you coming and take off running.

**********: L'il brats don't know whas good-- AAAUUGGGHHH!!!

You trip over a taught string in the middle of the playground. As you crash to the ground you feel an incredible pain in your leg. That's when you see them, each holding an end of the string and cackling. Two Thug... wraiths, their forms appear bright and washed out to you in your drunken haze.

They approach you on either side. You try to run, but your ankle hurts too much! You can't run...

> Stand and fight!

You leap to your feet and feel the incredible pain in your leg! You prepare for a fight and suddenly the smaller of the two thugwraiths is upon you!


Thugwraith #1 is defeated


You beat the thug unconscious.

The Larger thugwraith catches up to you as soon as you beat down the smaller one!


Thugwraith #2 is defeated


You beat the thug unconscious.

After beating down the two thugs you turn only to see seven more of the thugwraiths bearing down upon you. An extreme sense of gloom envelops you as you steel yourself for what must be the end.

> Go out fighting


Just as all hope appears lost, Milo jumps in front of you with a flaming guitar and begins to beat the thugs away.

Milo: Away foul beasts! Away! Back to the depths with you.

One of the thugs goes up in flame and the rest scatter away, leaving you and Milo.

**********: Milo, I dransh uh beer...

Milo: Your knee, it's sprained. This wound is beyond my ability to heal. We must get you to the Hobos who live in the park, they will be able to heal you.

**********: Why not ta'k me to uh 'oshpital?

Milo: Sssshhh, conserve your energy. You'll be dead in a day without the proper care, and it's a six day trek to the Park.


**********: Is righ' acrossh uh street!!!

Milo: Silence. I will carry you there friend.

Milo lifts you over his back and lugs you towards the park.

> Well... okay


As Milo enters the park carrying you over his shoulder a hundred hobos descend from the trees and rush forwards to help.

Park Hobo: Is this the brew bearer?

Milo: Yes, she is injured. A sprained ankle.

Park Hobo: Hold still, and take these.

He hands you two Advil and a cup of water which you knock back hungrily. Relief washes over you.

Park Hobo: You are lucky to have made it here in time.

**********: What were those things... those thugs?

Milo: Hey, you've sobered up a bit. Those were The Boss' minions. They are drawn to The One Beer which you carry. They will not rest until they have found it. And you.

**********
: Then take it! I don't want it anymore. Seriously, I'm gonna have a wicked hangover tomorrow.

Milo: I dare not! I've... been off the wagon for a while. It is... too tempting.

Park Hobo: Listen, you get some rest and recover. Tomorrow we shall decide what to do with the Beer.

Milo: Yeah, I'll ring you tomorrow.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 7

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:53 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Milo: It's me, Milo. Are you recovered from your fall?

**********: I'm still working on the emotional damage, otherwise yes.

Milo: Good good. Well, come meet me at the Park. There are a few... old friends here I think you may be happy to see.

-click-


Go to the park


On the outskirts of the park you come across a homeless fellow (sometimes known as a hobo) sitting behind a blanket full of random knick knacks. Nearby you spot what look like... Winged... Rats. They're all walking around, grooving oddly with their necks.

Hobo: Flea Market. See anything you like?

> Check out the Flea Market
> Ignore him and continue on
> Try and catch a winged rat (2T)

Milo: Ah, there you are, Brewbearer. Fred Savage has returned!

**********: Who?

Milo: The Wizard! He is waiting for you in his tent. Your Uncle Dilbo is here too. You should say hello.

> Visit the Wizard's tent
> Visit Dilbo's tent

You step inside Uncle Dilbo's tent.

Dilbo: There you are lad! Good to see you! Good to see you! It's beautiful here in the park, and I finally have time to write my Buffy fanfic! I tell you-

Dilbo pauses and looks at your backpack.

Dilbo: You carry The Beer, do you not? I would so like to see it one more time. Just a taste... GIVE IT TO ME!!!

Dilbo's face contorts and he lunges forward at you! You step aside and Dilbo falls to the floor. He recomposes himself after a moment.

Dilbo: Forgive me... I... just... I have a present for you.

> Present!


Dilbo pulls a sturdy looking grocery bag out of a less sturdy looking plastic bag. He hands it to you and you rub it between your fingers. It is extremely tough material.

Dilbo: Mithril. Made by the Park hobos. It can hold multiple forties, no double bagging needed. I'd like you to take it. It will keep you safe.

You take the Mithril Bag and put it with your other armor.

Dilbo: Now, there is a meeting soon you should probably be attending. Please leave me to my fanfic.

> Leave Dilbo's tent


Milo: Ah, there you are, Brewbearer. The meeting is about to begin. Representatives from all the different races of Hobo will be meeting over by the picnic tables to decide what should be done about that Beer.

**********: What's the big deal with this beer anyway?

Milo: I'll let Fred Savage explain that. Quickly now, to the meeting!

> Head over to the picnic tables


You walk over to the picnic tables where there is a crowd of hobos gathered. Milo and The Wizard are there. There are also a bunch of the Park Hobos, a few midget hobos, and one guy wearing black nail polish and a fuzzy cowboy hat. The Wizard stands up and begins to speak.

The Wizard: Friends and hobos, you have been summoned here to answer the threat of The Boss. He runs the booze business in this city and he is going to increase the cost of forties by 99 cents.

There is a collective gasp from the crowd.

The Wizard: I went to visit the Mayor to help put a stop to this gouging, but alas, he has joined with The Boss. Soon, our meager begging sums may not be able to support our drinking habits.

There is some worried mumbling from the crowd.

The Wizard: The Mayor knows we are not likely to take the price hike lying down. He is amassing an army to run all us hobos out of town.

> So what do we do?

The Wizard: Good question. We must first remove the mayor by attacking city hall. After that, we will need to topple The Boss.

There is some incredulous muttering. Milo stands up.

Milo: Fred Savage is right. We must first move against City Hall.

The guy with the fuzzy cowboy hat stands up.

The Wizard: Mystery, please sit back-

Mystery: And how do we do that? One does not simply WALK into City Hall!

A midget hobo with a gnarly beard and an electric guitar stands up.

ZZ: There is a secret path into City Hall through the sewers.

The Wizard: The sewers are treacherous ZZ, and it's doors are locked. We would need to find the key before we can do anything.

> Key?

An asian hobo with a Cello stands up to speak.

Yo-Yo Mas: I was playing my cello for change in the playground yesterday when I overheard the Mayor's son saying something about a key.

Mystery: The tattooed kid?

Yo-Yo Mas: That's the one

**********: Hey, I know that kid.

The Wizard: Would you mind speaking to him and finding the key for us then?

**********: Sure.

The Wizard: Then we'll reconvene when the Brewbearer has found the sewer key.

The Wizard somehow produces a gavel sound and the room disperses.

Mystery: Brewbearer?...


Go to the Playground


As you step out onto the playground you see the Tattooed kid playing in his sandbox.

**********: Hey Kid, word on the street is you know where I can find a sewer key?

Tattooed Kid: Yeah, my dad gave it to a certain someone for safekeeping. You wanna know where it is you're going to have to do me a little favor first...

> What kind of favor?


The tattooed kid pulls something out of his pocket and hands it to you.

Tattooed Kid: Take this phone. Now, remember this number: 545-5565. That is the phone number to the Kitchen in City Hall. I want you to call that number and, when the chef answers, ask if his refrigerator is running.

**********
: Why?

Tattooed Kid: Well, I'd do it myself, but if he recognizes my voice, I'll get in serious trouble.

**********: Okay?

You get a mobile phone!


Open your backpack to find the cell phone and the address book. Open the address book and find the phone number to City Hall just as the kid gave it to you. Call the number. When the chef answers ask the following question:
Is your refrigerator running?



Chef: Refrigerator? Hmmm, last I checked it was fine, but perhaps I should run a full diagnostic, just to make sure. I'd better go check the cooling unit down in the basement first. Thank you for bringing this matter of refrigerator maintenance to my attention. Have a good day.

-click-


Go back to the playground


Tattooed Kid: Hehe. Good work. That chef is a total sucker. Always falls for that one.

**********: And the key is where now?

Tattooed Kid: Oh yeah, the key. The key is kept by Balrog, the strongest Boxer in the city. A real mean guy. Personal friends with my Dad. He keeps it in one of his boxing gloves at all times. Kind of a lucky charm.

**********: How do I get it?!

Tattooed Kid: Tomorrow the Balrog is going open ring. Anybody who can best him gets a huge cash prize. You might be able to sneak that key from him during a fight or something.

**********: Tomorrow, boxing ring. Sounds fun.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 8

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:53 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Milo: Milo here. The boxing ring has opened up its free for all with The Balrog today. We're all counting on you to get that sewer key he keeps in his glove. Good luck!

-click-


Go to the boxing arena


Huge posters all over the boxing stadium show a mean looking pair of eyes with "Think you can last a round with The Balrog? Prove it and earn $10,000!" written in fiery text beneath it.

There is a modest line standing in front of a doorway with a sign that reads "victims line up here". You hear a loud cheer eminate from the crowd inside the stadium and the line moves up slightly.

> Get in line? (5T)
> Leave the boxing stadium

You wait in line for a few minutes. It moves pretty fast. Every time a cheer erupts from the stadium the line inches forward the length of one person.

Finally it is your turn. You jump up onstage and see before you the terrifying visage of The Balrog himself!

Balrog: BUST YOU UP!

The bell rings and Balrog lumbers towards you, his right hand raised!

> Dodge left
> Dodge right
> Punch

You dodge to the right as The Balrog's punch sails past your head.


> Jab him in the face
> Position yourself behind him
> Raise your guard

You catch The Balrog's face with a left jab. He looks slightly dazed, but not much. He turns and pulls back his left arm.


> Raise your left arm to block
> Raise your right arm to block
> Duck
> Punch

You duck down and The Balrog's punch goes right over your head. You end up ducking slightly below him, his armpit kinda in your face.


> Sock him in the armpit
> Stand up and headbutt him
> Punch him in the arm
> Try to slip away below him

You hit The Balrog as hard as you can in his right arm. He barely flinches, but you hear a little jangling sound from within his right boxing glove. It must be the sewer key!

He raises his left arm for a mean looking punch straight at your chest!


> Dodge left
> Dodge right

You lean to the right and The Balrog's punch barely misses you. He's looking a little angry now, and pulls back his right arm for a punch, and it looks like he really means it this time!


> Punch him in his right glove
> Elbow him in the right arm
> Duck

You pull to the side a little bit and as The Balrog strikes you put all your force into hitting his right boxing glove. His arm twitches and a small silver key goes flying to the other side of the ring. The Balrog doesn't seem to notice what happened!

> Grab the key!

You shuffle over to the other side of the boxing ring and grab the small silver key that fell out of The Balrog's glove and stuff it into your pocket!

The Balrog looks around confused and you are releaved to hear the bell ring. The announcer steps out onto the stage and The Balrog storms off in a huff.

Announcer: A single round with The Balrog folks! Truly an amazing feat! As promised, here you are, $10,000 big ones!

The announcer hands you a wad of cash and the crowd cheers.

Announcer: Well, that's it for the free for all folks! Have a good day!

The crowd starts to shuffle out, and you do likewise, key and cash in hand.

You gained 1 power.
You gained 1 strength.
You gained 1 speed.


Bottle Caps side quest
open your backpack and click your Address Book. Call Frankie D.



Franky D: Franky here. What can I do for yous?

**********: ...To be honest, I just sort of stumbled across your number Franky. I don't even know why I'm calling you.

Franky D: Honesty. I like that. You wanna work for me? I got a job for you.

**********: Job?

Franky D: Go over to Box #6 behind the trainstation. There's a puzzle there I've been working on for a while. Figure it out for me and there's some cans in it for you.

-click-


Go to the Train Station and open box 6


You sneak up to Box #6.

Inside the box you find a sheet of paper with ten multiple choice questions on it. Nine of the questions have been answered, but one is blank. It appears to be some kind of grammar test. Funnnnn.

Fill in the blanks:

_____ going to ______ Grandparent's house tonight? Remember to tell them ______ son is in jail.
You're, your, there
Your, you're, they're

You're, your, their
Your, you're, there
You're, your, they're



You fill in the third answer and suddenly your phone rings. You pick it up.

Franky D: Good work. That one had me stumped. I've left a little present for you outside the box, underneath the mat. Thanks for the help. Try calling me again now and then. I might have more stuff for you to do.

-click-

You check under the mat outside the box.

You get the Bottle Caps

Oh. Bottlecaps. Great. This doesn't seem like a good reward for now but it will turn out to be worth a lot.


Answer the phone


You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Milo: Nice job with the Balrog! We're waiting for you over at the park. Bring that key!

-click-


Go to the park and continue on


You enter the park and notice the coucil has reconvened and they seem to be waiting for you. You walk up and show everyone the key.

**********: Got it.

The Wizard: Good work Brewbearer! Now we can sneak into City Hall and take down the Mayor! The entrance is-

Mystery: Excuse me, but you called him the... Brewbearer?

The Wizard: ...Yes. **********, bring forth the beer.

> Bring forth the Beer

You carry forth the beer and set it on a picnic table. Mystery murmurs "so it is true..."

The Wizard: The Boss has had much to drink in his day. At some point he realized normal beer no longer seemed to intoxicate him, and he created this: The One Beer! A 200 proof monstrosity. The beer was lost to him during a great bar room scuffle and now he has all his energy focused on finding it. It must be destroyed.

Mystery removes his fuzzy cowboy hat and stands up.

Mystery: This beer is a gift! We could chug it ourselves and get wasted! Chicks would be all over us!

Milo: We cannot chug it Mystery! It is too powerful. It would consume you. Besides, The Boss' thugs would be able to smell it on your breath from a mile away. They are seeking it, always.

ZZ, the midget hobo with the gnarly beard, gets up.

ZZ: If we cannot chug it, than let us destroy it!

He grabs the beer can and smashes it against his forehead, but the beer can remains intact and he falls back to the ground, a huge red circle on his forehead.

The Wizard: Careful ZZ. This beer can cannot be crushed or recycled by any means we here possess. It must be brought back to the brewery where it was made in the heart of the Red Light District and cast into the recycling bin. One of you must do this.

> Keep going...

Mystery: One does not simply WALK into the Red Light District. It's walls are guarded by The Boss' minions and hundreds of pimps. They will never let a hobo inside! It is folly!

Yo-Yo Mas, the Asian hobo, stands up.

Yo-Yo Mas: And how would you have us destroy the beer? A catapult?!

ZZ: I would rather die than see The Beer in the hands of a cellist!

The room erupts in argument.

> Volunteer

**********: I will take it! Though I don't remember how to get there!

The arguing stops and The Wizard walks over and puts his hand on your shoulder.

The Wizard: I will help you bear this burden, **********, as long as it is yours to bear.

Milo leans down at your feet and pulls his guitar out.

Milo: If by my life or death, I can protect you, I will. You have my guitar.

Yo-Yo Mas: And you have my bow!

ZZ: And my axe!

> Continue

Mystery turns towards you and speaks.

Mystery: If this is indeed the will of the council, then Mystery will see it done.

The Wizard: Nine companions. So be-

Milo: Six.

The Wizard: Err, six companions! So be it. We shall be... going through the sewer first so we can sneak into City Hall and take out the Mayor.

**********: Oh yeah.

ZZ: Uh, I've got a show tonight. Could we start this tomorrow?

The Wizard: Agreed. Tomorrow we meet at the Sewer to begin our quest.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 9

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:54 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Milo: Hey, It's Milo. We're all over here at the sewer. It's time we busted into City Hall. We'll be waiting.

-click-


Go to Sewer 1 and follow the path to the end. You’ll see a wooden door.


You place the sewer key inside the lock. It clicks as you turn it and open the door.

Starting Point
Goal
Map
Sleeping hobo with $30,000 underneath his pillow. Caution, relatively high stats required


You step through the wooden door out into a dim cellar. Everything is quiet. The only door out is up a small flight of steps. The Remaining Fellowship head towards it.

Upon opening the door you step out into a tidy, empty kitchen. Good thing it's not lunch time...

Suddenly, there are the sound of footsteps.

Milo: Over here!

Milo motions towards a window. He pulls it open and slips outside. Everybody slips through just in time.

You huddle beneath the window squeezed between Mystery and Yo-Yo Mas.

Chef: Ah, finally. My schedule is nice and clear for a good old fashioned cook-a-thon. I think I might just cook on through the night...

Milo motions you away from the window.

> Follow Him

Milo: Look, we've taken a serious blow in losing The Wizard.

ZZ: And we can't sneak through until that Chef clears out of the kitchen anyway.

Milo: We'll just leave that Kitchen window unlocked for now. Let's take the night to regather ourselves and form a plan.

Mystery: Alright, who wants to hit the bars? Ladies love the sewer stench.

ZZ: I could sure go for a drink after finding my dead relative.

Yo-Yo Mas: Yeah me too.

Everyone nods at each other and they all head off to the bar.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 10

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:54 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Milo: Milo. Come on over to City Hall and we'll meet you outside the kitchen window. We've got a plan.

**********: Plan?

-click-


Go to your backpack and open your Address Book. Find the phone number for the City Hall Chef and call it. When he answers, ask the following question:
Is your refrigerator running?


Chef: Refrigerator? Hmmm, last I checked it was fine, but perhaps I should run a full diagnostic, just to make sure. I'd better go check the cooling unit down in the basement first. Thank you for bringing this matter of refrigerator maintenance to my attention. Have a good day.

-click-

You can't believe he fell for that again.


Go to City Hall and knock on window #4


You reach the back of City Hall to find Milo standing with Yo-Yo Mas, ZZ, and Mystery. They're peering through the kitchen window.

Milo: Good fortune! The cook has just left the Kitchen.

ZZ: Let's head on in then!

All five of you amble through the unlocked kitchen window. Once inside, Milo stops at the door from the kitchen to the hallway.

Milo: Let's split up. The City Hall self-destruct mechanism is located under the dome at the center of the building.

Yo-Yo Mas
: The hallway up ahead splits in three...

Milo: Yo-Yo, Mystery, and ZZ will follow me down the left hallway. **********x, you check out the center and left hallways. Good luck teams!

With that the others take off down the left hallway and leave you standing in the kitchen doorway.

> Check the hall
> Back to front


You sneak back into city hall through the kitchen window. The kitchen is still empty. The others are nowhere to be seen.

> Check the doorway


You open the kitchen door and slowly peer out into the hallway. It is empty. There is a corridor to the right of you with a water cooler sitting unattended in the hallway next to a breakroom. Straight ahead is a hallway full of offices...

> Go left
> Go straight
> Go right


You notice one of the office doors has been left open slightly. You can also hear voices coming from behind two of the office doors in this hallway. Perhaps you might be able to overhear some useful information... Or you could keep going straight towards the lobby.

> Enter the open office
> Listen in at the first door
> Listen in at the second door
> Head out towards the lobby
> Go back towards the kitchen


The office is strewn with papers and post-it notes.

> Read some of the Post-It Notes
> Dig through the papers
> Leave the office


There are a ton of notes stuck all over the wall. One reads:

Eggs
Milk
Bread
Ammo

Another:

Box 13: Hendrickson, Joe
Box 81: Johnson, Rutherford
Box 114: Brown, Miles
Box 121: Halen, Van

Booooooring.

> Read some of the Post-It Notes
> Dig through the papers
> Leave the office


These papers all have a security stamp on them. The office must belong to someone in charge of Security. How ironic. You pick out one of the sheets near the top of the desk and read it.

TOP PRIORITY: All security personnelle are instructed to keep watch for a man wearing a Yellow Headband, and a fellow with a Wizard's cap. The mayor wishes to be notified immediately of any activity regarding this matter.

Uh oh.

> Read some of the Post-It Notes
> Dig through the papers
> Leave the office


You notice one of the office doors has been left open slightly. You can also hear voices coming from behind two of the office doors in this hallway. Perhaps you might be able to overhear some useful information... Or you could keep going straight towards the lobby.

> Enter the open office
> Listen in at the first door
> Listen in at the second door
> Head out towards the lobby
> Go back towards the kitchen


You press your ear to the office door. It sounds like there are two people inside. One of the voices sounds like a rather disgruntled male. The other voice is calm and feminine.

Male voice: Damn that Johnson and his luck! I tell you, I've lost $1000 bucks to that Chrome Dome already this week.

Female voice: He has been on quite a lucky streak. Claims it's his lucky nametag. Cherishes the thing.

Male voice: Bah! I should take that nametag and shove it down his smug throat...

Female voice: Haha. He wouldn't let anyone lay a hand on that thing while his luck holds.

You slink away from the door.

> Enter the open office
> Listen in at the first door
> Listen in at the second door
> Head out towards the lobby
> Go back towards the kitchen


You press your ear to the office door. It sounds like there are two people inside. The voices are vaguely familiar... almost... thug like! Thugs? What could they be doing in City Hall?

Smaller Thug: Damn The Boss! Stationing us inside City Hall. This place really riles my grits.

Bigger Thug: 'Ay, watch what you says about the Boss... At least we gets some break time. The rest of the thugs have to hang out in that gloomy aquarium guarding the button.

Smaller Thug: Why's City Hall have a self destruct button anyway?

Bigger Thug
: Who knows. Look sharp though, break times almost up.

You slink away from the door.

> Enter the open office
> Listen in at the first door
> Listen in at the second door
> Head out towards the lobby
> Go back towards the kitchen


As soon as you step out into the lobby one of the security guards notices you.

Guard: Hey, wait a second, where's your nametag! You're just some hobo! Get out of here!!!

You are tossed onto the front steps of City Hall with all the other Hobos.


Go back to Kitchen.


You open the kitchen door and slowly peer out into the hallway. It is empty. There is a corridor to the right of you with a water cooler sitting unattended in the hallway next to a breakroom. Straight ahead is a hallway full of offices...

> Go left
> Go straight
> Go right


You can hear laughter and excited voices echoing from behind the breakroom door. The hallway continues down a bit and then turns to the right. You can't see what's around the corner, but you can see a sign with a giant fish on it near where it turns. There is also this watercooler right in front of you which looks mighty delicious...

> Go into the break room
> Drink some delicious water
> Head down the hallway towards the fish sign
> Go back towards the kitchen

You step into the break room and everybody stops talking for a moment to look at you. "You new here?" asks a balding man.

**********: ...Yeah. Name's **********. I'm new in account.. ID... reception... catering. Yeah.

Bald Man: Well, **********, care to join us for a friendly game of Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock? We play for cash here. You in?

> Play Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock
> Leave the break room


Keep playing until your BET amount reaches $1000

Strategy 1
Ears: Go Lizard.
Eyes: Go Spock
Ground: Go Paper.
Tongue: Go Rock.
Thumb: Go Scissors.
Nothing: Obviously this is completely random.

Strategy 2
Tongue: Go Scissors
Ground: Go Spock
Thumb: Go Lizard
Ears: Go Paper
Eyes: Go Rock


Bald Guy: Err... looks like I'm completely broke. You're pretty good at this... Let's see... The only other thing I have to offer is my nametag. Take it, and we'll call it even, okay?

You take the name tag and pin it to your shirt.

> Leave the break room


You can hear laughter and excited voices echoing from behind the breakroom door. The hallway continues down a bit and then turns to the right. You can't see what's around the corner, but you can see a sign with a giant fish on it near where it turns. There is also this watercooler right in front of you which looks mighty delicious...

> Go into the break room
> Drink some delicious water
> Head down the hallway towards the fish sign
> Go back towards the kitchen


Take a left turn from the Kitchen.


The lobby is full of people, but your nametag lets you blend into the crowd. A hallway full of office doors lies behind you. An older lady sits behind the front desk in front of a row of tiny locked boxes.

> Speak with the lady at the front desk
> Walk on down the hall

Front Desk Lady
: Good day. Do you have a box you would like to check?


Enter 81 into the text box


The Front Desk Lady walks over to Box 81 and stuffs a tiny key in the keyhole. It swings open and she walks back holding a fanciful key.

Front Desk Lady: Here's your Aquarium Key Mr. Johnson. I imagine it must be a special day if you're taking this out.

She winks at you and hands you the key.

You take the Aquarium Key and stuff it inside your unusually large backpack.

> Speak with the lady at the front desk
> Walk on down the hall


You now need to head back to the Kitchen, then take a right and head towards the fish sign.


At the end of the hall you can read the writing beneath the giant illustrated fish.

This way to the Mayor's private aquarium

There is a guard standing just around the corner between you and the path to the aquarium.

> Jaunt past the guard
> Go back

The door to the Mayor's private aquarium lies right in front of you. You can hear voices drifting out from underneath it...

> Listen in on the conversation
> Open the door
> Go back

You insert the Aquarium Key into the lock and turn it. You slowly open the door and slink inside so that nobody notices you.

The Aquarium is strewn wall to wall with colorful fish. On the opposite side of the room from where you stand you can see the Mayor standing with a bunch of thugs around a panel...

Now what?

> Get closer in and listen
> Run at them screaming "FRRREEEEEDDOOOOOMMM!!!"

You move a little closer so you can overhear the conversation.

Mayor: Okay, you see this button here? The one that says "Initiate Self Destruct Sequence"? You are to guard it and make sure nobody touches it.

Thug #1: Can we push the button?

Mayor: Nooooo... Don't push the button. Just guard it and make sure NOBODY touches it.

Thug #2: Nobody? What if YOU try and push the button?

Mayor: I'm not going to try and push the button.

Thug #5: But just say something happens... say you go crazy or something and you decide you really want to push the button? Do we still-

You stop listening and wonder where Milo and the others could be. It would seem like you're on your own, but you can't wait around forever...



> NOW Run at them screaming "FRRREEEEEDDOOOOOMMM!!!"

You run forward clutching your the weapon you are carrying at the moment in the air screaming "FRRRRREEEEEDDDOOOMMMM!!!!"

Immediately the group turn in your direction. Just as you're about to reach The Mayor to land a blow, one of the thugs kicks you in the knee tripping you up. You fall to the ground and the fourth thug jabs your neck with two fingers, somehow paralyzing you.

The Mayor: What are you doing here... Are you trying to get to the Self Destruct button? Are you alone?

You can't move your lip muscles to answer so you just squeak.

The Mayor
: Release the bind.

One of the thugs jabs you in the neck again, freeing your muscles.

> Tell them everything
> Spit at the Boss
> Cry like a baby

Just as you begin to open your mouth there is a loud bang from the ceiling! Milo, ZZ, Mystery and Yo-Yo Mas come flying down from an air vent, ropes in hand, and land directly in front of the thugs.

Mayor
: Aw crap! Hobos! Get them!

The thugs rush at the Fellowship, but Milo socks one of the thugs in the face with his guitar, and ZZ follows suit. One of them runs at Yo-Yo Mas, but he sinks his bow deep into the thug's chest.

Mystery: ...It uh... looks like you guys got this one. I'll just hang back.

Suddenly you notice one of the bigger thugs rushing straight at you!


> Leap to your feet

You leap to your feet!


Large Thug is defeated

You beat the thug unconscious.


You turn to see Milo deflecting a jump kick from one of the thugs.

Milo: **********! Push the Self Destruct button!

Mayor: No no no no no!!

> Push it!


You reach the panel and raise your arm up to push the City Hall Self Destruct button.

Mayor: Wooo! What are you doing honestly? Why would you want to destroy City Hall?

ZZ: Don't listen to him **********! He's working with The Boss! He's got a slippery tongue!

> Push the button
> Don't push the button

You slam your palm down on top the big red Self Destruct button.

The room starts to rumble and the glass walls of the aquarium vibrate violently. The Mayor rushes over to an emergency exit.

Mayor: Hissssss. Now you've done it! I'll get my revenge! When you're least expecting it! You'll see!

And with that he bolts out the door.

Mystery: Uh... Shouldn't we be like... leaving?

Suddenly the rumbling intensifies. The glass on all the aquarium tanks busts open! Water explodes forth and washes you and the others in seperate directions!

> Oh crap!

You look up from the lawn and see that the dome of City Hall has collapsed in on itself. Looking around, you see some astonished, dripping-wet hobos on the steps outside the front of the building, but you don't see Milo, ZZ, Mystery, or Yo-Yo Mas anywhere.

**********: Now what?


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 11

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:55 pm

Go to Wal-Mart and buy 3 New Pizza’s before you start this mission


You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this??

Voice: ...Is this Jumbo Jim's pizza?

You wonder for a moment if this is a test. You decide to lie.

**********: Err. Yeah. Jumbo Jim's. This is **********, how may I help you?

Voice: Yeah. We've got a coupon here for 3 Large Pepperoni Pizzas for $300. We'd like this delivered to the Park.

You wonder if "coupon" is code for something... maybe the One Beer?

**********: Okay, 3 Large Pepperoni Pizzas. It'll be about half an hour.

Voice: Thank you!

-click-


If you didn’t buy the pizzas yet, go to Walmart. After you have them go to the Park and continue on


You jaunt up to the picnic area in the park carrying the 3 pizzas. You wonder what kind of secretive events are about to transpire. The only people you see are a family of four.

**********: Excuse me, did somebody here order some pizzas?

Father: Yep! That would be us! Let me show you our coupon.

He pulls a crumpled up coupon out of his pocket and $320. You exchange the pizzas for the cash.

Father: Keep the change buddy. Have a good one.

The father sits back down to enjoy a nice meal on a sunny day with his family.

That was the lamest mission ever!


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 12

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:55 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Mysterious Voice: The Fellowship has fallen into ruins. The nine adventurers-

**********: Six.

Mysterious Voice: The SIX adventurers have found themselves lost. The quest hangs by a thread.

**********: Uh huh.

Mysterious Voice: You must find your fallen comrades. Call this number: 699-LOVE. Then, all will be revealed.

-click-


LOVE represents numbers on the telephone keypad. (699-5683). Use your cell phone to call the number or just use your address book.


Mystery Representative: Mystery Method Hotline. How may I help you become a chick magnet?

**********: Errr, is Mystery there?

Mystery Representative: Mystery can be seen in person tonight for a book signing at the Second City Nightclub.

**********: Thanks.

-click-


Go to your piggy bank and withdraw $20,000 then go to the nightclub. When you see the woman, offer her the $20,000.


The bouncer looks you up and down. He seems to vaguely remember you giving him the beating of his life.

Bouncer: Special event tonight. Some fella named Mystery here signing books.

> Head inside

You head into the club and see the dance floor packed. In a small corner you spot Mystery sitting behind a booth looking lonely.

**********: Mystery! You're okay!

Mystery: Oh, hey **********. Yeah I couldn't find the others after the flood so I went back to doing what I do best, picking up the ladies. Speaking of which, could you do me a favor?

**********: What's that?

Mystery: There's this hot chick in a shiny red dress over on the dance floor. Do you think you could maybe... talk to her for me? Just... y'know, tell her I say Hi.

> Head onto the dance floor
> Head over to the bar

You wander over to the dance floor and find the woman in red doing the lawnmower. You tap her on the shoulder.

**********: Hey, see that guy with the purple hat over in the corner? He says Hi. I think he wants to talk to you.

She looks over at Mystery and groans a "no thanks."

> Offer her cash
> Beg her (2T) You can also try this but you need a high begging stat for this to be successful

You hand the woman a wad of twenties totalling out to $20000.

Woman in Red: Alright, I'll go and talk to your friend over there.

She walks up to Mystery. You see them talking for a minute until she becomes rather incensed and socks Mystery in the eye before storming out of the club. You wander back to the table.

**********
: What did you say to her?

Mystery: I pulled a neg. I told her she looked kinda clean, then she socked me.

**********: Wow.

Mystery: Yeah, actually, can you man the Mystery booth? I'm gonna go try to find her.

Before you can answer, Mystery runs out the front of the club and you are left standing at the table alone. Where could he have gone?


Answer the phone again


**********: Hello? Who is this?

Mysterious Voice: Hey, call 699-LOVE. Remember, you've got to find your comrades.

-click-


Ok, call the number again using the way described above.


Mystery Representative: Mystery Method Hotline. How may I help you become a chick magnet?

**********
: Errr, is Mystery there?

Mystery Representative: Mystery can be seen in person tonight down at the docks trying to pick up the ladies.

**********: Thanks.

-click-


Go to the docks


You step out onto the docks and see Mystery alone near a pier, carrying a bundle of sticks.

**********: Uh, hey Mystery, what's up?

He turns around with a crazed look in his face.

Mystery: Babe took off man. Not much luck with the ladies tonight. The Method is failing...

**********: Errr, sorry?

Mystery: Oh God! I'm soooo lonnneelllyyyyyyyyy!

You decide things are getting a bit weird and step away from Mystery carefully. That guy could really use a drink. Speaking of which, YOU could really use a drink.


Drink the One Beer and go back to the docks.


You stumble drunkenly out onto the pier and see Mystery wistfully carrying his bundle of sticks, sobbing to himself. You walk up and put your arm around his shoulder, beer in hand.

**********: Do' worry Myshery... -hiccup- your fine uh girl fer you... -hiccup-

Mystery turns his focus towards the beer.

Mystery: But if I had that... yes, then I would be irresistible.... then they would come to me... Give it to me!!!

Mystery, drops his sticks, shoves you off and grabs for the beer. You stumble back and fall. You try and scramble away, but Mystery grabs at your trouser legs.

Mystery: Hand it to me!!!

> Cry for help
> Fight him for it
> ignore

Just as you're about to act, you hear some sirens and a cop buggy pulls up.

Woman in red: There he is officer, in the purple hat!

The cop walks over and pulls Mystery off you and drags him towards the car.

Cop: Harassing and following ladies eh? You're coming with me buddy. And take off that stupid hat!

The cop knocks the hat off Mystery's head, drags him into the back of the car, and drives off, leaving you alone on the pier. You walk over and pick up the hat before deciding it's about time to call it a day.

You get the Mystery Hat!


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 13

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:55 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

The Boss: Bring it to me. The One Beer. Do it now!!!

Holy s***! It's The Boss! You slam the receiver down and try and calm yourself. After a moment you look down at your feet and see a sheet of paper with cryptic writing on it. You reach down and pick it up.

You get the Cryptic Poem


Go to your backpack and read the poem


If the darkness you seek
Three keys you will need
One tall, one grande, one venti

The tall is easy
Simply take the aquatic key
to where the spirits be

The grande is more complex
Offer a child beyond his years
A pack of cigarettes

Lastly is the venti
Once in the great dome
Only one now knows where this key has flown



Don’t try to find the keys all at once. They’ll all come in due time. For now follow the clue for the key to sewer 2: “to where the spirits be”. In this case spirits = alcohol, so go to the liquor store.


You walk into the liquor store and jaunt up to the counter. You pull the Aquarium Key out of your pocket and slide it towards Rick.

Rick: Hey, that's a pretty nice key. A lot nicer than this dirty tall key I found. Wanna trade?

You get the Tall Key


Go explore sewer 2 and rescue your friends


Starting Point
Map
Mirror Shard
Captured friends


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 14

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:56 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Milo: It's Milo. Hey, have you seen Mystery by any chance?

**********
: Uh...

Milo: Well, nevermind. I'm at the playground with ZZ and Yo-Yo Mas. You should meet us here.

-click-


Go to the playground


You enter the playground to find Milo, ZZ and Yo-Yo Mas gathered on the monkeybars and waiting for you.

ZZ: Ah, there you are **********. Now we must-

Suddenly there is a flash of bright white at the top of the slide. It slides down directly towards the four of you! Milo and ZZ both quickly toss their guitars at the specter, but their instruments are expertly deflected. Yo-Yo Mas chucks his bow into the heart of the white, but it bounces off harmlessly.

Milo: Who are you? Show yourself!

The white begins to dim and a figure emerges forth.

Milo: It cannot be...

The Wizard: Yes, it is I, Fred Savage the White.

> "But... you fell..."

The Wizard: Yes. Long story short, I'm okay and I got some new white digs. More importantly though, We must make it to the park.

Yo-Yo Mas: The park hobos...

The Wizard: Yes, they will soon be under siege. After the attack on City Hall The Boss decided it was time to run the hobos out of Second City entirely.

ZZ: Then there is no time!

The Wizard: Actually, we have a little while. You guys can finish up on the monkeybars here and we can rendevous at the Park.


Go to the Park


You enter the park to find several hobos in heavy coats wielding sticks who seem to be waiting for you. The Wizard leans over and whispers.

The Wizard: The leader of the park hobos, Colonel Mustard, may not be so friendly to our cause. Watch what you say.

Hobo Guard: If you seek an audience with the Colonel, you will have to lay down your arms.

You exchange uneasy glances with ZZ, Milo and Yo-Yo Mas, but The Wizard nods at you to obey. He then turns to the hobo guard.

The Wizard: You would not part an old man from his Power Glove? Would you?

The guards shrug.

Hobo Guard: Alright, go on in.

> Go on in

The five of you step into the Colonel's tent and are greeted by the Colonel and a greasy haired hobo with a groveling complex. The Colonel looks especially ragged, like he's been on a drinking binge for a while.

Colonel Mustard: Theeee Wissharrdd... Yer not welcome here... WyrmTongue666, show em uh door.

WyrmTongue666: Certainly my liege. Your presence is not welcome here Wizard!

The Wizard: Silence your tongue WyrmTongue666 before I silence it for you.

The Wizard steps forward towards the Colonel, Power Glove extended.

WyrmTongue666: Guards! Guards!

Several guards rush out, but Milo, ZZ and Yo-Yo Mas block them before they can reach the Wizard, and start giving them beat downs. All of a sudden one of the guards leaps directly at you!

> Fight!


Guard is defeated

You crush the guard. You notice ZZ, Milo and Yo-Yo Mas have also crushed their enemies. The Wizard reaches the Colonel and grabs him by the collar.

> Watch

The Wizard grabs the Colonel with one hand and smacks him with the Powerglove.

The Wizard: Hey Drunko! Sober up!

Seemingly out of nowhere The Wizard produces some dry bread and a cup of black coffee. He shoves it into the Colonel's awestruck mouth as WyrmTongue666 clutches his knees in fright underneath a nearby desk.

Slowly, the Colonel seems to come to. He lifts his head and looks around the room.

Colonel Mustard: I feel as if I've been on a three week binger. Jesus, my skull is throbbing!

The Wizard: Colonel, The Boss is planning an attack on The Park. We must relocate!

Colonel Mustard: Boss... Attack?

Suddenly WyrmTongue666 bolts from the tent!

> After him! Both are possible at this point but they both end up with the same result.
> Let him go

You decide not to run off after WyrmTongue666. You step out of the tent and watch him scuttle off into the distance.

Everyone else steps out of the tent and watches WyrmTongue666 run off towards the Red Light District.

ZZ: He'll tell The Boss what happened here.

The Wizard: And we'll be ready when he retaliates. Colonel, I suggest we move all the Park Hobos to the parking garage to prepare for the attack.

Colonel Mustard: Agreed. Just... give me 24 hours to get over this damned hangover.

The Wizard: Okay, we will convene tomorrow and prepare for The Boss' attack! Everyone go home now!


This is what happens if you go after him:


WyrmTongue666 thinks for a second.

WyrmTongue666: Well, you could kill me right now if you wanted to so... done!

You figure it's hard to argue with that kind of logic and let him up. He scampers off into the distance.

Everyone else steps out of the tent and watches WyrmTongue666 run off towards the Red Light District.

ZZ: He'll tell The Boss what happened here.

The
Wizard: And we'll be ready when he retaliates. Colonel, I suggest we
move all the Park Hobos to the parking garage to prepare for the attack.

Colonel Mustard
: Agreed. Just... give me 24 hours to get over this damned hangover.

The Wizard: Okay, we will convene tomorrow and preapare for The Boss' attack! Everyone go home now!


Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 5 times in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 15

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:56 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

The Wizard: It is I... THE WIZARD!

**********: Hi.

The Wizard: We've relocated the park hobos to the Parking Garage. That is where you will make your stand.

**********: Me?

The Wizard: I have an errand to run. That means you're in charge. Lead the park hobos to safety! Look for me at the first light of dawn!

-click-


Go to the Parking Garage


As you enter the parking garage Milo rushes out to greet you.

Milo: **********! There you are. The Wizard has put you in charge, so we'll let you decide our defense strategy.

**********: I don't really have much military exper-

Milo: We have 100 park hobos. The Boss is sending half a million thugs to attack-

**********: HALF A MILLION!?

Milo: Yeah, we're slightly outmatched, but what we lack in numbers we more than make up for in courage! So let me fill you in on the details...

> Listen up

Milo: There are four levels to this parking garage. By a happy coincidence we have exactly 4 teams of 25 constructed. ZZ will lead a team of resilient hobos. Colonel Mustard will lead a team of especially mean hobos. Yo-Yo Mas will lead the rock chucking hobos. My team have tipped their weapons with poison.

**********: And me?

Milo: You will decide which parking level each group shall man. The attack will start at the ground floor and move up to the roof. You will help reinforce whatever team is under attack. Got it?

**********: I really don't see why you didn't get put in charge...

Milo: If you fail to achieve victory, you must wait twenty minutes before you can try again. Would you like to hear more about our attackers, or do you want to just start planning the attack?

> Tell me more
> I'm ready

Milo: The thugs will come in three waves. The first wave will be extra powerful. The second wave will be extra sturdy. The third wave is especially cowardly. If we can dwindle their numbers there is a good chance the rest will run.

**********: I think I'm ready.

Team 1: (led by Colonel Mustard)
The strongest team. Will wipe out the most thugs, but are easily defeated.

Team 2: (led by Milo Yellow)
This teams weapons have been dipped in especially potent booze. Many thugs that make it past them will be severely weakened.

Team 3: (led by Yo-Yo Mas)
Can chuck rocks at the enemies from a distance. The higher up in the parking garage, the further they can chuck their rocks.

Team 4: (led by the midget ZZ)
An especially sturdy team. Can withstand many blows from the enemies without falling.

Where do you wish to place each team?
(from left to right: Garage Entrance, Second Floor, Third Floor, Roof)


Put poison on the bottom, rocks on the top. The order of the other two doesn't really matter. Make sure you're alive, and keep trying. Most of it is random luck. You will most likely fail at your first try. Don't worry it's normal that this takes numerous tries. You need to wait 20 minutes and answer the phone again before each try.


After the thug army retreats Milo, ZZ, Yo-Yo Mas, and the Colonel all get together and high five. Suddenly, the sun breaks (yeah, it was nighttime). Over the horizon appears the silhouette of the Wizard riding a shining white steed.

He rides straight towards the parking garage carrying several grocery bags and some laundry.

The Wizard: Am I late? I just had some errands to run...

Colonel Mustard: The attack is over. ********** led us to victory.

The Wizard looks a little disappointed.

The Wizard: Oh. I see. Well... good good...

Milo: We should reconvene tomorrow to figure out our next move.

Colonel Mustard: **********, before you go, I'd like to give you a little something as thanks.

The Colonel hands you a nice stack of twenties. You get $XXXXX! This amount varies for everyone.

You gained 1 power.
You gained 1 strength.
You gained 1 speed.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 16

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:56 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

The Wizard: It's me again... THE WIZARD! Come meet us over at the park. We've got some business to discuss.

-click-


Go to the park


You enter the park to find The Wizard huddled secretively with Milo, ZZ, and Yo-Yo Mas.

The Wizard: Ah, **********. Dire news. The Boss isn't happy about what transpired at the parking garage. He's forming an even larger thug army to wipe out the hobos in Second City for good.

Milo: It will take some time for him to regather himself though.

The Wizard: And we must use this window of opportunity to sneak into The Red Light District and destroy the one beer for good.

ZZ: The Red District's defenses are impenetrable though!

The Wizard: We must try! In the meantime, **********, you should go chat with your Uncle Dilbo. I think he has something for you.

> Visit Dilbo's tent

You step inside Uncle Dilbo's tent.

Dilbo
: Why hello there **********! Good to see you! The Wizard tells me you'll be heading into the heart of the red light district soon.

**********
: Uh huh.

Dilbo: I've got something for you. It's the taser I used to carry with me. It glows blue when orcs are near...

**********: What's an orc?

Dilbo: I call it Sting. It will serve you well.

You take the taser and stick it with your other weapons.


Buy the Rope from the Flea Market. Go to your backpack and click on it twice so it ties into a lasso. Wait about 10 minutes for the phone to ring and answer it.


You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Myshterioussshhh Voice: He knowssss you hasss it. The Bosssss wantsss it...

**********: No really, who is this?

Myshterioussshhh Voice: Meet me behind the nightclub...

-click-


Go to the nightclub. You must be alive to continue.


There is a long line in front of the nightclub as usual. You notice the way to the back alley is clear. That person on the phone told you to meet them behind the night club, and if there is one thing you've learned by now, it's to listen to strange voices on the phone.

> Check out the back ally (5T)

As you step out into the alleyway behind the nightclub you see someone standing next to a dumpster, waiting for you. In the dim light you can make out the shape of the nightclub owner himself!

Nightclub Owner: The brewbearer...

**********: The Wizard told me about you. You used to have the beer, didn't you?

Nightclub Owner: Yessss. I once had the precioussshhh. I found it in The Red Light Disshhtrict.

**********: You know how to get inside? Can you show me?

Nightclub Owner: I know the way, but why would you want to go there... unlesshhhh....

Suddenly he leaps at you!

Nightclub Owner: You wants to desshhhtroy it! We won't let you!

He grabs onto you and bites you in the arm for XXXX damage!

> Fight back!


You beat back the Nightclub Owner, but he swiftly hops away. Thinking quickly, you grab your lasso and swing it over your head. With a mighty toss the rope squeezes around the Nightclub Owner and he falls to the ground, trapped.

Nightclub Owner
: Ahhhh, it itchessss it itchessss! Takessss it off!

> Let him loose
> Keep him tied up

You lean down next to the Nightclub Owner.

**********
: Will you show me how to sneak into the Red Light District?

Nightclub Owner: Yessss! Yessss! We promissssse!! We'll be good and show the Masssster!!!

You untie the rope from around the Nightclub Owner's throat and he collapses in relief.

Nightclub Owner: Thank you... Thank you Masssster.

**********
: Red Light District?

Nightclub Owner: It isss dangerousss, but we will take you. Yessss, we will. Tomorrow. We promise. We will take the Master into the Red Light Disstrict. We will call you.

**********: Okay then, tomorrow.

The Nightclub Owner nods and slinks inside the Night Club.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 17

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:56 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Nightclub Owner: We keeps our promise. Meet us at the sewer, Masssster.

-click-


Go to the sewer entrance


As you step into the sewer entrance you spot the Nightclub Owner leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette.

Nightclub Owner: Ah, hello Masssster. The door is locksed see? We needs a key to get through.

**********: ...You smoke?

The Nightclub Owner looks at his cigarette with an astonished face for a moment before angrily tossing it to the ground.

Nightclub Owner: One of usss smokesss. I find it disssgusting personally. Here, take the pack, pleasssse. We'll wait here while Masssster finds the key.

You get the Pack of cigarettes


Go to the playground


You step out onto the playground to find the tattooed kid playing in the sandbox.

**********: Hey, haven't seen you around here in a while.

Tattooed Kid
: Man, I got this construction job, and I tell you, I'm not cut out for a nine to five.

**********
: Fired?

Tattooed Kid: Yeah. How the hell am I supposed to know what a T beam looks like? So, it's back to the old sandbox for now... Man, I could really go for a cigarette...

> Offer him a cigarette

You pull out your pack of cigarettes and offer one to the Tattooed Kid. He takes it and lights up.

Tattooed Kid: Wow, thanks man! Hey, you're not a bad sort. Think I've got a little something here for you...

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a key.

Tattooed Kid: I stole this off one of the guys on the construction job. Turns out it wasn't his car key. Bummer, eh? Maybe you can find a use for it.

You get the Grande Key


Go to sewer 3 and explore until you find the door to the Red Light District. Ahab can only be found if you recruited all the other fight club members.


Starting Point
Map
Ahab
50 Cans
Giant Spider - beating it will result in earning +2 speed
Goal


There is an old wooden door here.

]Open the door]

You step through the door and find a huge winding staircase. You climb for a few minutes and emerge inside a guard tower along the great wall surrounding the red light district. You cover your hands over your mouth and whisper.

**********: Nightclub Owner! Are you there?

There is no answer. You peer out the guard tower and see an army of pimps and thugs hanging out along the inside of the wall! Seeing no way of getting past them safely, you decide it best to take off for now.

You pull your rope out of your unusually large backpack and straighten it out before tying it to a nearby post and tossing it over the edge of the wall. You shimmy down the rope and emerge outside the red light district.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 18

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:57 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Mystery: Hey, **********! Yo buddy, you gotta bust me outta here!

**********
: Mystery?

Mystery: I managed to sneak off to the phone. I'm too pretty for prison! You gotta help me out he-

Third Voice: Hey! What are you doing out here?

Mystery: Oh, crap the guards! **********! Help me out bro- (muffled noises)

-click-

You walk away from the payphone scratching your head when you notice a curious looking poster hung on the side of a wall with a familiar face on it...

> Read the poster
> Back to the city

You look at the face on the poster closer and recognize it as your own! You read the writing underneath.

WANTED! This hobo is extremely dangerous and possibly very drunk! Please report any sightings. There is $50 reward for any information leading to the capture of this hobo!

After becoming briefly insulted at the paltry sum of the reward, you reckon it's about time you got into the red light district and took care of this One Beer once and for all.


Go to the Red Light District


You get to the wall where you left your rope and find it swinging slighty back and forth, but don't feel any wind. Curious...

> Climb on up
> Give it a good tug

You climb up to the top of the wall and are surprised to see nobody loitering about anywhere inside the red light district. You remark to yourself that it must be your lucky day and begin to descend the steps down to the inside of the district when you feel a harsh blow against the back of your skull! You lose XXXX Life!

You awake you don't know how much later in one of the guard towers. You can hear two voices somewhere down below you arguing...

First voice: Well then how bout we split it like this, you take the backpack and I'll collect the reward. That's fair, right?

Second voice: What do I want with some hobo's knapsack? No way.

You feel around and notice that your huge backpack is indeed missing! All your stuff, including the One Beer, was in there! You're gonna have to figure out a way to get it back...

You look around and notice a fire escape outside one of the windows of the guard tower. It wouldn't be too hard to climb out of here...

> Examine the room
> Climb out

There's a door leading down to where the guards are which has been double bolted. On the wall next to it is a buzzer. Near the window with the fire escape is a loose plank of wood.

> Listen at the door
> Press the buzzer
> Examine the loose plank
> Climb down the fire escape

You're on the wall outside the guard tower where those guards have your backpack. Your rope stil hangs over the side of the tower, providing a means of escape. A fire escape ladder leads to the top of the guard tower where you awoke. Straight ahead of you is the front entrance to the guard tower.

> Climb down the rope
> Climb the ladder to the guard tower
> Open the front entrance
> Listen at the front entrance

You press your ear against the tower door.

First voice: Well, how about this then, we'll draw straws to see who gets the reward and who gets the backpack.

Second voice: I don't think there are any straws around here...

You slink away from the tower door.

> Climb down the rope
> Climb the ladder to the guard tower
> Open the front entrance
> Listen at the front entrance

You press your ear against the tower door.

First voice: What if we arm wrestle for it? Winner gets the reward.

Second voice: You thugs always try and settle things by armwrestling! You know I've got arms like an eight year old girl!

You slink away from the tower door.

> Climb down the rope
> Climb the ladder to the guard tower
> Open the front entrance
> Listen at the front entrance

You press your ear against the tower door.

First voice: Okay then, we'll decide it over a game of rock paper scissors lizard spock.

Second voice: You trying to pull a fast one? You know I'm missing some digits cuz of Franky D. I can't even make a proper Spock.

You slink away from the tower door.

> Climb down the rope
> Climb the ladder to the guard tower
> Open the front entrance
> Listen at the front entrance

You press your ear against the tower door.

First voice: Okay then. I've got a coin right here. We'll flip it to see. Winner gets the reward, loser takes the backpack.

Second voice: Alright, but we're using one of my coins...

You slink away from the tower door.

> Climb down the rope
> Climb the ladder to the guard tower
> Open the front entrance
> Listen at the front entrance

You're in the guard tower. The guards down below have softened their voices and you can't really make out what they're saying.

> Examine the room
> Climb down the fire escape

There's a door leading down to where the guards are which has been double bolted. On the wall next to it is a buzzer. Near the window with the fire escape is a loose plank of wood.

> Listen at the door
> Press the buzzer
> Examine the loose plank
> Climb down the fire escape

You peer at the loose plank in the floor. It doesn't appear to be hiding any secrets, but it couldn't hurt to check...

> Check underneath the plank
> Pry the board loose
> Stomp on it
> Forget the plank...

You stomp on the floorboard as hard as you can. The impact shakes the tower a bit. Suddenly, you hear the voices downstairs erupt in argument!

First voice: I saw that! You kicked the table just as the coin was about to land! Interference!

Second voice: I didn't kick the table! You trying to pull a fast one on me! You must've kicked the table!

First voice: You accusing me? YOU ACCUSING ME??? Huh, MOPHEAD?!?

Second voice: MOPHEAD! OH IT'S ON!!!

You hear a scuffle erupt downstairs. There's some banging about, the sound of a table being knocked over, and then, silence.

> Climb down the fire escape and check the scene

You climb down the fire escape and head through the front door of the guard tower to find one thug, dead with a pimp cane through his chest, and a pimp with a knife in his back. Brutal.

On the ground in the middle of the floor is your backpack. You pick it up and give it a quick once over to make sure everything is still inside. Reassured, you march out of the guard tower.

You're hanging out on the wall, wondering what your next move should be, when suddenly you hear the sounds of marching. A few blocks off in the distance you can see a sea of thugs and pimps marching in your general direction.

Voice: They're preparing for war.

You spin around to see Milo Yellow standing behind you.

> Milo!

Milo: Tomorrow The Boss' army will descend upon Second City. Cops, thugs and pimps everywhere.

**********: Oh no!

Milo: We will meet them at the gates of the red light district, but our chances are slim. You must take this opportunity to destroy The One Beer. It is our only chance.

**********: Way to lay on the pressure man.

Milo: We'll call you tomorrow before the assault begins. Until then, rest up. You'll need it.

With that Milo climbs down the rope and leaves you feeling slightly apprehensive.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 19

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:57 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

Milo: It's Milo. It's almost time for the big one. Meet us at the park.

-click-


Go to the park


As you enter the park you see all the familiar faces: Milo, ZZ, Yo-Yo Mas, Colonel Mustard, and The Wizard.

The Wizard: Welcome **********. As you may know, dire times are upon us.

Colonel Mustard: The Boss' attack on Second City is set to begin soon.

The Wizard: We will keep his army distracted while you sneak into the red light district and destroy the beer once and for all. It is, I fear, our only hope.

Milo: The recycling bin lies atop a great mountain. Mount Conservation it is called.

**********: A mountain? In the red light district?

The Wizard: We will be leaving for the gates now. Good luck.

ZZ: Good luck **********!

And with that they all walk out of the park and towards the red light district.


Go to the Red Light District


As you near the red light district you spot a sea of hobos standing in front of the gates leading into the district. At the helm are The Wizard, Milo, and Colonel Mustard.

Then, the huge gates open wide, and thugs, pimps, and cops pour out in droves! The two armies meet. The sound of pimp sticks clashing against AK-47s fills the air.

You decide this would probably be a good time to shimmy up the rope. Once on top you see a staircase leading down to the heart of the red light district. Off in the distance you can see what looks like a tall mountain with a small metal bin sitting on top of it like tiny hat. That must be Mount Conservation.

> Descend the staircase

You walk down the steps and find yourself in a deserted alleyway. You walk a little bit, but all you see is more alleys. Looks like you'll have navigate through if you want to find your way to Mount Conservation.

> Start walkin'

Starting Position
Map
Goal

You stand at the base of Mount Conservation. You look around for a place to start climbing, but find the mountain impossibly steep. That's when you notice an elevator in the side of the mountain. You run over to the elevator and hit the up button, but nothing happens. That's when you notice the note and the set of colored blocks sitting on the ground behind you...

Want to go up? First move 2 yellow blocks and a red block to change them all to yellow!

Aw crap. A puzzle. You thought this might happen.

> Let's try it...
> Go back to the alleys



This solution was not made by myself and I therefore cannot take credit for this.


Hey, they're all yellow! Good work! There is a ding as the elevator door opens.

> Enter the elevator
> Go back to the alleys

You step inside the elevator and the doors close. You look for a button to press but there are none. Button or no, the elevator begins to move upward. A muzak version of "The Final Countdown" plays over the elevator speakers...

After a minute the movement ceases and a there is a ding. The elevator doors slide open, revealing a path leading up to the peak of the mountain and a large recycling bin.

You take The One Beer out of your Unusually Large Backpack and clutch it tightly. It's time to end this.

> Do it (3T)

Ascending the peak of Mount Conservation, you feel an uncomfortable heat. You reach the recycling bin and climb up on top of the edge. You hold out The One Beer, but don't drop it in right away... Something inside you tells you to keep it. To... drink it...

You raise the beer to your lips and chug. You chug and chug and chug. You imbibe more of The One Beer than you can ever remember taking before. Standing atop the recycling bin, you raise the can into the air triumphantly.

**********: Im king uhva... wod!!! -hiccup-

Suddenly something leaps on your back! It's the Nightclub Owner!

Nightclub Owner: Gives it to us!!!

> Shake him off!

You shake left and right and eventually manage to toss the nightclub owner off. You both stand on the edge of the recycling bin. One mistep could spell doom...

Nightclub Owner: Give us the beer!

The Nightclub Owner rushes forward, ready to sink his teeth into your face! What do you do?

> Dodge left
> Dodge right This would have been correct but was not chosen
> Punch

You jab with your left hand, but the Nightclub Owner is too spry. He leaps out of the way and bites your nose! Blood splurts all over the ground!

You take XXXX damage!

> Jab him in the face
> Position yourself behind him
> Raise your guard

You catch Nightclub Owner's face with a left jab. He hisses and spits and balls his left arm up to strike!.

> Raise your left arm to block
> Raise your right arm to block
> Duck
> Punch

You duck down and The Nightclub Owner's punch goes right over your head.

Nightclub Owner: Hisssss. It'sss like you've done thissss all before... Time for different tacticsssss....

You notice his ears start to wiggle a bit...

> Rock!
> Paper!
> Scissors!
> Lizard!
> Spock!

The Nightclub Owner busts out a Spock! Fortunately, your paper disproves him! The Nightclub Owner trips and hits his head on the recycling bin!

The Nightclub Owner plants both his feet solidly on the ground...

> Rock!
> Paper!
> Scissors!
> Lizard!
> Spock!

The Nightclub Owner throws a rock! Fortunately, your paper covers it quickly! The Nightclub Owner's nose starts to bleed!

The Nightclub Owner crosses his eyes...

> Rock!
> Paper!
> Scissors!
> Lizard!
> Spock!

The Nightclub Owner chops at you with scissors! Fortunately, your rock is on the job and bashes it in! The Nightclub Owner starts to bleed from his eyes!

Nightclub Owner: Hissss... I see you know how to play... Enough... let's end this...

He jumps at you with all the fierceness he can muster!

> Aggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

You defeat the Nightclub Owner. He sits on the edge of the recycling bin, panting. You decide to celebrate your victory by taking a swig from The One Beer. Upon seeing the can, the Nightclub Owner regains his vigor and leaps at you!

He sinks his teeth into your hand, causing you to drop the beer! The Nightclub Owner nabs it before it can fall into the Recycling bin and shoves you to the ground!

You lay on the ground clutching your finger. You look down and notice he nearly broke the skin. It kinda hurts!

Looking up you see the Nightclub Owner dancing victoriously as he clutches The One Beer and squeals in delight.

Nightclub Owner: We has it! We has the beer!

> Take it back from him!

You rush the Nightclub Owner.

**********
: Gimme uh beer!

You try leaping up on top the Recycling bin from the ground, but end up grabbing the Nightclub Owner's legs! He clutches the beer to his chest and falls... falls... falls... into the recycling bin, taking The One Beer with him.

Suddenly the ground starts to rumble. A tower you hadn't noticed before off in the distance begins to crumble. A piercing cry rips the air in two. It's The Boss!

The Boss: NooOooOOOOoooooOOOooOOOooO.......OOooooooOOoOOO!!!!!

That's when your extreme drunkeness catches up with you. You fall to the ground and pass out.


Out of the darkness you hear a voice calling your name.

Voice: **********... Wake up **********...

> Well, wake up

You open your eyes to see The Wizard sitting next to you smoking a pipe.

The Wizard: You've been out for a while.

**********: Uh... my head...

The Wizard: You chugged quite a bit of beer.

You notice a throbbing pain in your right pointer finger. Upon inspection, you see a red mark where The Nightclub Owner bit you.

The Wizard: It will never fully heal. He bit you kinda hard.

**********: The others...

The Wizard: Everyone's okay. Well, except Mystery. I'm not really sure what ever happened to him... But, yeah, after you recycled The One Beer, The Boss' army fled. Without a leader they are nothing more than common criminals... But enough about that. There are some people waiting outside to see you.

> Who? Who could it be?

The Wizard: It's all your friends!

Into the room pour ZZ, Milo, Yo-Yo Mas and Colonel Mustard.

**********: Oh. Them...

Colonel Mustard
: Good show old friend!

Yo-Yo Mas: Yeah!

Milo: Double plus good!

ZZ: What's my line again?

The Wizard: Alright everyone! Let ********** get some rest! We'll be having a celebration tomorrow, so rest up until then. Who knows... We might even have a little surprise for you...


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Day 20

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:58 pm

You pick up the phone and press it to your ear.

**********: Hello? Who is this?

The Wizard: **********! Come down to the park! The celebration in your honor has already begun!

**********: Are there balloons?

The Wizard: More than you could ever imagine.

**********: I'll be right over!

-click-


Go to the Park


You arrive at your celebration just as Dilbo is finishing a speech. You look above the stage and see a huge banner that reads:
Thanks **********! Hey... you're alright!

Milo sees you and pulls you up towards the stage.

Milo: Ah, there you are. It's almost time for you to receive your present!

> Present!

You follow Milo up to the podium.

The Wizard: We're here today to honor ********** for all that stuff she did!

ZZ: Here Here!

The Wizard: I'll just get to it then! For all your services the Park Hobos have seen fit to reward you with the most precious cup-like object in all of Second City. The Hobo Grail!

Milo walks forward and hands you a huge golden grail.

Crowd: Speech! Speech! Speech!

> Well... Okay!

**********: Well, first off, I'd like to thank... No one! Who battled a giant freaking spider? Me! Who traversed all the way into the heart of the red light district, slaughtering countless pimps and thugs on my way? Me! That's who! And don't you ever forget it!

All of a sudden your speech is cut short as a mysterious figure leaps on stage and grabs the Grail right out of your hands! It's the Mayor!

Mayor: I said I'd get my revenge! The Grail is mine! Mwahahahaha!!!!

The Mayor runs off out of sight. You turn and stare at all your friends who are just standing still and watching behind you.

Milo: What? I didn't vote for him.

**********: ...I guess I'LL go get my grail back.

The Wizard: Will your adventurous spirit ever rest? Good luck ***********.

> Lousy good for nothing....


Go to sewer 4 to chase the Mayor.



Your current position
The Mayor's current position
Path you need to walk
Your next position
Space Rat

After you caught him, answer the phone.

As you get to the payphone you see a guy with a hardhat and a giant pair of wirecutters clipping the telephone wire. The payphone falls silent.

**********
: Hey! What are you doing?

Worker
: Sorry buddy, but phone companies shuttin' this payphone down. Apparently it was only ever being used for incoming calls. They were losing money just having it connected. Now if you'll excuse me...

The Worker closes the phone booth door and sticks a big "Out of Order" sign on it.

Worker: See ya around.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures 1

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:00 pm

Recruitment Guide

*Note: Must be alive for all of these recruits to work. You must also a have high enough combination of stats and weapon/armor to beat them in order to recruit. ex. if you are unable to beat them in the first fight either train stats, get better equipment or both (exact stat/equipment setup needed is unknown).*

Tyler Durden-lvl 51 max with 0 recruits
*Note: Tyler Durden gains levels as you continue to beat him. His levels are caped at one level higher than the highest level that you have recruited untill you finish recruiting.*

Go to parking garage and win the fight against Tyler. He will ask you to go find more people to join the fight club. -5T every fight attempt

Red Robed Roy Rollins-lvl 75
*Note: Must first beat Tyler(once)*

Explore Red Light District until you find Red Robed Roy Rollins and beat him in a fight (random chance to find him while exploring, may take a long time to find him) -3T each explore.

Professor Todd Master of Steam-lvl 125
*Note: Must first recruit Red Robed Roy Rollins*

Knock on window 11(at least for me, may be random) at City Hall and talk to Professor Todd Master of Steam to get him to join. -2T each window

Janglepants the Distractor-lvl 175
*Note: Must first recruit Professor Todd Master of Steam*

Explore the dance floor in the Night Club until you find Janglepants the Distractor and invite him to join.(random chance to find. may take a long time)-2T every time you explore dance floor.

*Errors on this step:
"Out on the dance floor you hear a strange jangling noise over the music. Like lots of little paperclips rubbing against each other. You look around but don't see anything unusual..."

"Out on the dancefloor you hear a strange jangling noise. All of a sudden you turn around and see a guy with a mean looking jowl and shiny metal things hanging off his pants coming at you!"



*If you get either one of these make sure that you have high enough stats. Stats needed are unconfirmed, so if you get the error, just train a bit more.

Tiny Tim the Tejano Tornado (Mexican Wrestler)-lvl 225
*Note: Must first recruit Janglepants the Distractor and complete adventures #1-#11 to get side quest. Does not have to be done at time of side quest (can return later) just cannot be completed before side quest given.*

**WARNING: Although this is not a guaranteed result, some players have reported being unable to recruit Tiny Tim the Tejano Tornado after adventure #19(destroy the One Beer) because they no longer had the One Beer and thus couldn't drink it. To avoid this problem I recommend finishing this recruit before finishing adventure #19.**



Call Franky D (698-4242), He would tell you to go to the docks and beat up the Mexican wrestler! Drink up the One beer, head to the docks and you will find the Mexican Wrestler, Tiny Tim the Tejano Tornado, after you beat him; you recruit him in the FC!!

*Errors on this step:
Player: Now Tim, what seems to be the problem here?

Rather than answer your question he just spins around and attempts to piledrive you. Luckily, you're quick on your feet and get out of the way.

Player: If that's how you wanna play...

[Leave Docks]


*If you get this, make sure that you have high enough stats. Stats needed are unconfirmed, so if you get the error, just train a bit more.

Ahab the Hackysack Champion-lvl 275
*Note: must first recruit Tiny Tim the Tejano Tornado and get sewer 3 key(Adventure #17)*

Explore Sewer 3 @ 3,6

Admin
Admin

Posts : 311
Join date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://kindom.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventures 1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum